Intake Form If you are applying for any of our programs, please fill out our intake form so that we can lead you on the path to success! 

Housing Program Information

Newcap In the News

Useful Websites

See below for websites that we think will be useful tools to you.

Helpful Websites: 

BadgerCare Plus: BadgerCare Plus is a program for children under 19 years of age and families in Wisconsin who need and want health insurance. 

Division of Housing: The Division of Housing, within the Department of Administration, offers a broad range of financial aid and technical assistance to improve and expand housing, increase affordable housing opportunities, and provide services to people without housing. 

Federal Poverty Level Guidelines

HUD in Wisconsin: HUD’s mission is to increase homeownership, support community development and increase access to affordable housing free from discrimination. 

Job Center of Wisconsin: Offers job seekers various tools, such as career planning, resume writing, and training/education. Site also includes a job search tool. 

Rural Housing: Assists low-income families to obtain adequate, safe and sanitary housing and acquire appropriate water and wastewater services. 

Job Hero: Offers career-related information, including sample resume content for thousands of job titles. 

WHEDA: Works closely with lenders, developers, local governments, non-profits, community groups and others to implement it’s low-cost financing programs. They provide low-cost, fixed-interest rate mortgages to low- and moderate-income individuals and families to purchase their first home. 

St. Vincent de Paul: Provides direct practical assistance to anyone in need, addressing social and material needs.

Salvation Army: Provides an array of services to those in need. 

Wisconsin Works (W-2): Provides the necessary training, supportive services and financial incentives for low-income parents to obtain permanent and stable employment with access to further training that will lead to career advancement.

Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP): Provides assistance to households across the state to help lower the burden incurred with monthly energy costs.

**Newcap is no longer the subcontractor for the Forest County Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program. Households in Forest County that would like to apply for Energy Assistance or are in need of emergency furnace services should contact Energy Services, Inc. (ESI), the phone number is 715-245-2400, and their office is located at 300A S. Lake Ave, Crandon WI 54520.**

Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG): Provides communities with resources to address a wide range of unique community development needs.

County Websites: